About Me

My photo
I love to see exotic places and to make fun stuff! I love to dance and bike too I also love writing,art and animals.I love my family and friends and i care alot about them

Monday, January 24, 2011

I GOT A NEW AMERICAN GIRL DOLL!


Sorry again i haven't been on :( again my excuse school and YOUTUBE. yes i am hooked on youtube i absolutely love making videos anyways i got a new doll! and her name is PAYTON TERRA HOLLAND she is girloftheyear 2010 and i got her on the LAST day of 2010! isn't that ironic? if you don't know what girloftheyear doll is or don't have enough background knowlage fo AG dolls (american girl) i advise you too google them :)



Anyways moving on YES i did change her name her original AG name is Lanie Holland I added Payton and Terra to it and also my MOLLY MCINTIRE doll has her name changed too. it has been changed to Hailey-Nicole McIntire! well enjoy some pictures! HERE ARE TWO OF THEM TOGETHER!

Sorry this is only i can do for now.............
BYE ADIOS! SC

1 comment:

  1. they both are adorable baby...ummmm I've noticed you're becoming a good photographer. I am so proud of my princess...full of talent, kind and very loving daughter. I love you so much my baby princess. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete