About Me

My photo
I love to see exotic places and to make fun stuff! I love to dance and bike too I also love writing,art and animals.I love my family and friends and i care alot about them

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween almost at the corner!

Halloween is almost here!

I'm soooooooooooo excited! I might trick or treat with a few of my friends this year! Although the big problemo is I do not know what I should be! Either a CSI agent or a 80's gal! still it's only two weeks away! soon 1 week away! My fave part of to be a 80's girl is i'm going to dye a little of my hair! not one of those dye that lasts a month or two I'm going to do a washable dye! convient isn't it? Although I have to ask my mom Blech! But I know she'll convince my dad! for sure! anyways what do you want to be for Halloween? also a little favor? help me on my costume!
Hehehe! I'll rather be a 80's gal more than anything!
See ya don't wanna be ya! SC-just kidding!

1 comment:

  1. hummmm! I will think about it baby...and of course we have to consult your dad hehehe (blinking eyes)

    ReplyDelete