About Me

My photo
I love to see exotic places and to make fun stuff! I love to dance and bike too I also love writing,art and animals.I love my family and friends and i care alot about them

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My School's Play

Halloween is officially over! Blech I want more candy! but good news is that I might be in my School's play this year! This year's play is.............. CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!!!!!!!!! like the movie. I tried out for...... VIOLET! THE GUM-CHEWER!. I already tried out yesterday. Tuesday,9th,2010! i read a littlee part from the sript and also SANG!!!!! I sang: MY COUNTRY TIS' OF THEE a very patriotic song! and I hope i did really well! i really want violet! anyway's we won't know until next week :( but who cares?
Anyway's see you guys l8r! cross your fingers I win!,
SC

1 comment: